Sunday, March 13, 2011

Happy 10 Months Zachary

Our sweet Zachary hit the double digits today at 10 months. What a cutie pie...if I do say so myself! Just look at those big, blue eyes!
And a chest full of drool and the sweetest round milk belly!
Okay...so he's our little man...really a little Momma's boy (and I love it)!
Zach is really non-stop action these days...won't sit still long enough to hardly eat. He has taken off fully with cruising...standing and holding on to anything and anyone close by to walk instead of crawl.

Zachary has been a good sleeper this month, which I am sure can be accredited to his curiosity of just exploring everything from a new found perspective.
At 10 months, with walking in the near future, we knew it was time for his first pair of kicks. It was quite a change to pick out little boy shoes versus the usual girly shoes. I love our find from Stride Rite.
Zach is growing and developing with leaps and bounds. He has great motor skills and can mimic throwing a ball, although his doesn't go far and his aim isn't so strong just yet. He has learned to clap and is beginning to wave by just sticking his hand in the air, like he is going to give a high five. Language wise...he is still pretty much a babbler, and repeats the "mama" sound most often, although squeezes in an occasional "dada".

Zach's favorite member of our family...without a doubt, still his big sister, Riley. If there is a will, there is a way to follow her from sun up to sun down. If she only knew he was her number one fan...despite the fascination he has with pulling her hair at every chance he gets! (Little sneak...I have to keep my eye on this handsome little devil. I think he could be a bit of a stinker has gets a bit older.)

Nothing has changed with diaper changes or getting jammies on after bathtime...not sure what it is, but for 10 months he has screamed during this time...and so the saga continues. Things that make you go hmmmm!

What melts my heart...non-stop smiles from our sweet baby boy!

Happy 10 months Zachary!


No comments: