I must say we were among many proud parents in the audience. All of the kids were amazing...but we still think Riley was the best of all...even staying on queue with some of the sign language to "Jesus Loves Me".
We are so fortunate to have Riley in such a loving daycare. I am impressed time and time again with how much Riley is learning, and due credit must be given to such an excellent program. (Thank you Bonnie for the recommendation last year!)
5 comments:
Todd & I just watched the video and we agree, Riley is definitely the best!!
American Idol future super star!!! What a little Ham! Miss seeing you guys. Let's play soon!
Riley,
No stage fright in you, child! I love that you were so happy...and bouncy! :)
Love,
Aunt Cindy
Oh Riley, that wa amazing..What a wonderful job. You were so good. I can't wait to see you...and you can do it again for me. Love and miss you lots, Nana XOXOXO
Way tooooo cute! I must have watched that video 20 times! Riley, you are a natural on stage. I love the enthusiastic clapping at the end of each song.
Love,
Aunty Christine
Post a Comment