No big plans were on the agenda...just the usual Saturday routine. Gym time and housework for JD and I, and Riley...she had plans to spend some good times with her Daddy.
Riley is definitely a Daddy's girl. She just lights up whenever he comes in the room and flashes her smile at him. She loves all of the fun sounds that he makes when they are playing, especially the buzzing sound of a bumble bee - her favorite!
When Riley is due for a nap, JD has just the right touch...he likes to say that he puts his "mojo" on her...singing his sweet lullabies and rocking her to sleep. It is very sweet!
2 comments:
Just peeking in to see what you are up to. What a great smile. You and your Daddy both light up the room with them. I think you might have him wrapped around your finger. Oh Yea!!!!! Aunt Mary and I loved seeing you and talking to you last night. I hope you little cough and runny nose are much better this morning. Love you all bunches.
Grammy
Riley, you did look like you were ready for a fun weekend. You had such a great smile. You and daddy look like you are ready for anything, who couldn't resist that wonderful smile. Love you lots, Nana
Post a Comment