With the temps starting off a bit chilly this morning, the IU sweat outfit from Aunt Mary, was just perfect for today.
However, I think the coziness of the warm, fuzzy cotton, sent Riley beyond la la land this afternoon...for another 3 hour nap! Or...perhaps this is the new routine that Riley is adopting...for all week, she has had superb naps at Mrs. T's. Such superb naps that some days, Mrs. T has to wake her up to eat and play! I'm thinking growing spurt, but we'll see in a few weeks when we head back to the Dr. for her 6 month check-up. JD and I love the naps, though, because, after work, Riley is full of energy, ready for non-stop action with us. Some evenings, she doesn't even require an after-dinner snooze, which is a-okay with us...instead, we love to practice counting our toes over and over and over again!
Love you all!
JD, Karen and Riley
2 comments:
Good Morning Sweet Pea,
You look awesome in your IU attire.
Grammy will have to look and see what UofE has for you. Aunt Mary and Aunt Christine are probably beaming from ear to ear.
Are you going to tell me the little piggies story when I see you again. You will know it by heart by the way you are counting
your tooties.
I think with your long naps you are taking to hibernating for the winter months just like the three bears. Ask your Aunt Mary about that. She was a sleepy head too during the winter. Gotta run.
Love Ya!!!!!
Grammy
Love Ya Sweetie,
Grammy
Riley, you look so cute counting those toes. How cute in your IU outfit. You just take advantage of those late afternoon naps, they are good for the girl. Love and lots of kisses, Nana
Post a Comment