Monday, January 6, 2014

Mommy's Big Helpers!

Look who's making her bed...my little flower princess.
One day over our holiday break I went to make up the kids beds and low and behold...Riley's was already made.  I thought to myself..."Did JD actually make the beds?"  Then, I asked Riley...and she said, "I made it mommy, just like you...I was trying to help you so you wouldn't have so much work to do."  How stinking sweet is my little Riley?  Love this girl...and so far...repeat performances almost daily.  I think school days might take a while to work up to the same level of ambition.  Mornings come early you know!

Look who begs to clean floors...my sweet little man.
Look closely...he is wearing his crocs, because I usually have my slippers on while in the house, especially when cleaning the floors, so he thought he should have similar slip-on shoes too.  This kiddo loves to help with the floors...vacuuming the carpet and area rugs, wet Swiffering the bathroom tile, and dry dusting and Bora mopping the hardwood.  Over the holidays, we purchased a new hardwood floor vacuum for more efficient dust mopping of the hardwood...and Zachary is just like his momma...in love with the new machine!  Good boy with good habits!

No comments: