Tuesday, January 17, 2012

ISM's

For the little things I don't want to forget about our Riley and Zachary...I will call the ISM's...just day to day things that our kiddos do and say that make the day complete!

Mommy to Riley - "What was the best part of your day today?"
Riley - "Running across the big carpet and jumping off the chair!"
Mommy - "What did your teachers think about that?"
Riley - "They didn't look at me."
Mommy - "What do you think they would've said if they saw you?"
Riley - "I don't know."
Mommy - "Do you think they would've liked it?"
Riley, while sighing (as if I had already asked too many questions) - "Probably say it was unacceptable, okay!"

Zachary - After reading his last story tonight together in the rocking chair, he slid behind me and gave me a push, as if to say...get the heck out of my chair. Then, he proceeded to lay back, hang his leg over the arm, as if to get comfy and fall asleep right there. He even repositioned to his tummy and waited for me to pat his bum-bum. (Note to self...I think he really wants to ditch his crib for less confined sleeping quarters...maybe time for a big boy bed!)

No comments: