The Creative Discovery Museum, where we explored the winter wonderland exhibit.
Riley loved nailing me with snowballs and they both were tough to pull away from the skating rink.
Before heading home, we couldn't resist stopping by the Little Yellow House. The two could have played there all day long.




Burger King's indoor playground...another stop which Riley and Zach go crazy over. Riley is not too fond of climbing to the top (which doesn't disappoint me considering how absolutely disgusting these indoor playgrounds truly are...probably have never been disinfected since the day of installation).

Riley did get quite excited that Zachary joined her in the fun this time around. Even though this was Zach's first time to take to the play land, it didn't take him long to get warmed up, after all, there were 2 slides (his favorite playground activity).
He had a ball climbing up the big slide, usually only to the first curve (as that is as far as we would let him go), then sliding down on his belly. Although one trip, Little Rascal was quicker than we anticipated and up, up, up he went. All we could hear was giggling and his footsteps as he climbed to the very top. I of course panicked and started to climb to see where he was, all the while he came sliding back down, mixed with a few tumbles around the curves...yet all smiles as he reached the bottom. What a monkey!
Finally, Pump It Up...for a bit of bouncing around on a late afternoon. This was Zach's first trip, yet most was new for Riley as they had changed up their bounce houses. I couldn't believe Riley zipped right to the top of the "rock climbing" wall.

Z...loved all of it, especially the bounce house with balls.

Somedays I wish everyday was a play date with my lovies. As much as I enjoy working, I think I could really get used to being home with these two sweethearts. They are so full of life...I love exploring the world through their eyes!
No comments:
Post a Comment