Here we go again!!!
Little Z-man is starting to get interested in his own little potty.
Actually, this little guy has been interested in the potty for as long as he was old enough to follow Riley into the bathroom. He loves to hand out the toilet paper, and will even shove some extra in the potty, just because. The only way Riley gets privacy is by shutting the door and locking it, which she will often do to keep her little brother out.
But now, I might just be thankful for his interest in this little routine. The other night in the middle of his shower, he shouts out, "I go pooh, pooh, I go pooh, pooh"...so I thought let's give the potty a try. He sat on the big potty for a little bit, but held on for dear life, so I had Riley run to grab the little potty that we had put away, and just look at the excitement!
He loved the potty so much, that he didn't want to leave it in the commode room, he had to carry it around with him, thus the sillies in front of the mirror.
Zachy hasn't had the right timing yet, but this is what makes potty training every so exciting for the whole family!

No comments:
Post a Comment