This weekend we have been blessed with the calm before the storm, so to say...as we are having temps in the mid to upper 60's with oodles of warm sunshine. This called for a celebration of time out and about!
So, off to the aquarium in the morning and an afternoon walk downtown for lunch.
Of course, with the extra nice weather, our day wouldn't be complete without a wagon ride around the neighborhood...and a stop in to see our fun neighbors, The Hensley's.

It was too cute to see Riley and Hudson play together. (I must get a few photos from Bonnie to share).
It was too cute to see Riley and Hudson play together. (I must get a few photos from Bonnie to share).
3 comments:
So glad to see you two are enjoying your new wagon in the warm weather. Miss you much!
Love,
Aunty Christine
I can't believe all your snow is gone!!! The winter warm up sounds wonderful...send some our way?!?
Riley, I just love your pig-tails!...And that you are sharing your wagon with your brother, Zach!
Just remember, he will probably tower over you someday!
Love,
Aunt Cindy
P.S. Go Packers! :)
I have been terrible about keeping up with blogs since going back to work, but I finally got caught up on yours tonight. Glad to see everyone is well. Nicholas had RSV last week, so I totally related to your sick week. We need to plan a playdate for the boys soon!
Post a Comment